The Maximum Results Leg Workout

The Maximum Results Leg Workout

Hi Guys
Legs have always been everyone hated body part to train, because of the pain involved.
butt workoutSo I’m so sorry to say that Chicken legs syndrome is increasing every day in the gyms.The maximum results leg workout is a workout that you can really do in 30 minutes with great results and this is why I called it the maximum results leg workout. You see I have always loved doing legs, i will miss any weekly workout but leg day was a special day. You might call me crazy, but i use to be like many guys out there… I hated legs when I was 21 years old. But I knew that if I wanted to make it in the Pro scene I had to kill my legs to bring them to a competitive level.
God know how much I sweated under that heavy loaded bar in the squat rack, and how much I pressed on the leg press. This was when I was competing, but nowadays i train smart and different because i know i have to stay injury free to be able to train properly. So there is no point for me to squat or leg press heavy like I use to because, I’m not competing or trying to prove something. So putting together routines like the one I’m showing here on this video was a great discovery.
Freaky Leg Extension
So here is a breakdown read it then watch the video and make sure you subscribe to my mailing list for updates on what’s coming up.
Leg Extension : 4 sets x 15 – failure
Seated leg Curl :4 sets x 15 – failure
Adductors Machine: 4 sets x 15 – failure
Abductors Machine : 4 sets x 15 – failure
Leg Press : 4 sets x 15 – failure
Walking lunges : 4 sets x 15- 20 walks
Still Leg Dead lift : 4 sets x 15 – failure
Step Ups : 4 sets x 12 – 15 reps each side
Seated Calve Raise : 4 sets x 15 – failure

No comments:

Post a Comment